Elon Musk's Mobile Pi

Image
Tesla Model Pi How is the world making progress in science and technology, we are still looking for a great marriage hall to celebrate our unique wedding with all pump and show. Read the following features and see how education is helping the people who want to move and serve humanity. I. Introduction - Elon Musk's new venture: Tesla Model Pi smartphone II. Revolutionary Features - Disrupting the smartphone market III. Comparison to Competition - iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel IV. Key Advantages - Reasons behind Musk's claim to "destroy" existing smartphones V. Conclusion Impact of Tesla Model Pi on the smartphone industry Elon Musk, the innovative mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, and Neuralink, has announced his latest venture. It will change the mindset:  the Tesla Model Pi smartphone. This revolutionary device promises to shake up the smartphone market, challenging the dominance of industry leaders like iPhone,  Samsung Galaxy,  and Google Pixel.  But what sets the

Use of 'Some' and 'any' in English - Essential Grammar in Use No 75 (28 Nov 2021)

 Q. Put in some or any

use some in positive sentences &

use any in negative sentences: 

For Examples:

1. I bought some cheese but I didn't buy any bread.

2. I'm going to the post office, I need ____ stamps.

3. There aren't ____shops in this part of town.

4. George and Alice haven't got ____children.

5. Have you got ____ brothers or sisters?

6. There are ____ beautiful flowers in the garden.

7. Do you know ____good hotels in London?

8. 'Would you like ____tea? 'Yes, please.'

9. When we were on holiday, we visited ____very interesting places.

10. Don't buy ____rice. We don't need ____?

11 I went out to buy ____ milk but they didn't have ____ in the shop.

12. I'm thirsty. Can I have ____ water, please?

13. Is there ____ ice in the ice-box?

14. Has he got ____friends here in this town?

15. Do you need ____ help? I'm free now.

16. 'Would you like ____ coffee?' 'Yes. Help yourself.'

17. 'Can you lend me ____ money?' 'Sure. How much do you need?'

18. I didn't take ____ photographs, but Ann took ____.

19. She did not ____thing to me.

20. Would you like ____thing to eat?


Answers to the Exercise No 75

1. I bought some cheese but I didn't buy any bread.

2. I'm going to the post office, I need some stamps.

3. There aren't any shops in this part of town.

4. George and Alice haven't got any children.

5. Have you got any brothers or sisters?

6. There are some beautiful flowers in the garden.

7. Do you know any good hotels in London?

8. 'Would you like some tea? 'Yes, please.'

9. When we were on holiday, we visited some very interesting places.

10. Don't buy any rice. We don't need any?

11 I went out to buy some milk but they didn't have any in the shop.

12. I'm thirsty. Can I have some water, please?

13. Is there any ice in the ice-box?

14. Has he got any friends here in this town?

15. Do you need any help? I'm free now.

16. 'Would you like some coffee?' 'Yes. Help yourself.'

17. 'Can you lend me some money?' 'Sure. How much do you need?'

18. I didn't take any photographs, but Ann took some.

19. She did not say anything to me.

20. Would you like something to eat?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indefinite Pronouns- EEENO -SANAM & FMBSO

Punctuation - Book I Part I English