Elon Musk's Mobile Pi
Q. 1 Use the correct use of verb & write in your register:
1. He has ______ all the questions correctly. (solve)
2. Those who work hard _____ the reward. (get)
3. I do not _____ to waste my time anymore. (want)
4. She does not _____ anyone. (hate)
5. We are going _____ something new. (learn)
6. She is ____ the clothes now. (wash)
7. I have not ____ the poem till now. (learn)
8. We did not _____ the exam last year. (take)
9. They have not _____ any letters. (write)
10. We have not ____ all the letters. (post)
11. They are not ____ their homework. (do)
12. I am not ____ any book this year. (write)
13. Have you been ____ for me since morning? (wait)
14. Has he ____ the whole book? (read)
15. I don't ___ my money. (waste)
16. She does not ____ bananas. (like)
17. I am not ____ all of my friends. (invite)
18. We have been _____ the match for two hours. (watch)
19. Are you _____ to quit the job? (go)
20. She has not _____ all the sums. (solve)
Answer to the exercise:
1. He has solved all the questions correctly.
2. Those who work hard get the reward.
3. I do not want to waste my time anymore.
4. She does not hate anyone.
5. We are going to learn something new.
6. She is washing the clothes now.
7. I have not learnt the poem till now.
8. We did not take the exam last year.
9. They have not written any letters.
10. We have not posted all the letters.
11. They are not doing their homework.
12. I am not writing any book this year.
13. Have you been waiting for me since morning?
14. Has he read the whole book?
15. I don't waste my money.
16. She does not like bananas.
17. I am not inviting all of my friends.
18. We have been watching the match for two hours.
19. Are you going to quit the job?
20. She has not solved all the sums.
Click here to learn Complete set of Tenses
Click here to solve the Model Test No 1
Sir mcqs number 5 ki smj nai ai kindly smja dain
ReplyDeleteSir mcqs number 5 ki smj nai ai kindly smja dain
ReplyDelete5. We are going to learn something new.
ReplyDelete