Elon Musk's Mobile Pi

Image
Tesla Model Pi How is the world making progress in science and technology, we are still looking for a great marriage hall to celebrate our unique wedding with all pump and show. Read the following features and see how education is helping the people who want to move and serve humanity. I. Introduction - Elon Musk's new venture: Tesla Model Pi smartphone II. Revolutionary Features - Disrupting the smartphone market III. Comparison to Competition - iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel IV. Key Advantages - Reasons behind Musk's claim to "destroy" existing smartphones V. Conclusion Impact of Tesla Model Pi on the smartphone industry Elon Musk, the innovative mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, and Neuralink, has announced his latest venture. It will change the mindset:  the Tesla Model Pi smartphone. This revolutionary device promises to shake up the smartphone market, challenging the dominance of industry leaders like iPhone,  Samsung Galaxy,  and Google Pixel.  But what sets the

All Letters - English Part I - BISE Punjab

 Important Letters

1. Write a letter to your uncle thanking him for the gift you receive on your birthday.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

Dear Uncle,

I am quite well here and I hope you will be fine and healthy. The purpose of writing this letter is to express my heartiest thanks for the excellent gift you gave me on my birthday. All the gifts I got are valuable and precious, but your gift of a wristwatch is really wonderful. It demonstrates that you are well acquainted with my taste. It is the only gift that got my rapt (gripped) attention. It makes a significant addition to my valuable collections of mine.

During the exams, I badly needed a wristwatch, but my pocket money did not allow me to purchase a watch. Now I can make the best use of my time in all my schedule of studies. All of my friends are surprised and pleased to see my watch.  I shall try to keep it with all good care.

Dear Uncle, I missed you very much at the party arranged by my parents. However, once again I thank you for such a marvellous gift. Hope to see you soon. Please pay my humble regards to all at home.

Yours affectionately,

X.Y.Z.

 

Click here for the online lecture on Letter Pattern 


2. Write a letter to your father informing him about your progress in your studies.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

23rd May 2022.

My dear Father,

Though our relation is a perennial bond of warm blood relationship, whenever I received any good news of your health my joy knows no bounds. It gives me everlasting pleasure and satisfaction. I received your letter two days ago. I could not reply it early because I was busy taking my Second Term Examination. In that letter, you have asked me about my progress in my studies.

I am pleased to tell you that my studies are going very well these days. The detail is as follows:

Ø  In English and Physics I have got the highest marks in recently announced results.

Ø  In Mathematics and Urdu I have also obtained an “A”.

Ø  Unfortunately, I could not do well in Chemistry. In fact, my Chemistry teacher fell ill before exams and we could not revise some of the important topics. But I am sure that I will improve it in the Final Term Examination.

Dear Father, I often take help from my teachers whenever I find any difficulty. Some special classes are being arranged by them to make up for our weaknesses. I also take regular help from my seniors. I study regularly according to a timetable. I revise all my class notes at my hostel. I spend some time in the college library and consult different notes and books.

I am hopeful that I will show you a much better result in the next examination. I just need your guidance & prayers to fulfil my dreams.

Pay my Salam to all at home.

Yours affectionately,

X.Y.Z.

 

3. Write a letter to your friend condoling him/her on the death of his/her mother.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

Dear Friend,

          I have recently come to know about the sudden death of your mother. I am greatly shocked (              ) to hear it. My sorrow knows no bounds. May

her soul rest in peace! Ameen! Everyone is to die sooner or later. Man is helpless before the will of Allah Almighty. We can do nothing but pray for the departed soul.

          Your mother was a kind-hearted and good-natured woman. She was loved and respected by everyone. She was famous for her generosity         (  ) and broadmindedness (                   ). She took care of the whole family. She was a permanent        (                 ) source of guidance (                   ) and

 

encouragement (        to all. I always sought (                ) her guidance whenever I was in difficulty.   

The death of your mother, therefore, is a personal loss to me. But, dear friend, your loss is certainly a thousand times more than mine. But no one can change the course of destiny (             ). Have patience (            ) my friend, to bear this loss courageously (                   ). I condole with you in this untimely (            ) loss and misery. May Allah Almighty save and support you in this time of trial! Ameen!

          Please convey my deep and sincere sympathies (           ) to your father and other members of your family. I will come to you in a day or two.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

 


Click here for the online lecture on Letter Pattern 


4. Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to attend the wedding of your brother.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

23rd May, 2022.

My dear Friend,

          I received your loving letter last week, but I could not reply to it early. In fact, I was busy in the preparation for my elder brother’s marriage. It will come off on the 25th of next month. I and my family invite you wholeheartedly (                 ) to attend this function. I will send you an invitation card very soon. So get ready to make your plan to visit me.

          It will be an occasion of great fun and joy for everyone. You will be able to meet some of your old friends. The Baraat will leave for “Taj Mehal” at 7 pm. The Walima function will be held (          ) in the same hotel the next day. We have also decided to celebrate the function of Mehndi in a unique(                ) way. We shall sing songs and dance to some of the famous tunes. Don’t forget to bring your movie camera with you. Let me know the date and time of your arrival, so that I may receive you at the railway station.

          Pay my regards to all at home.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

4. Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to attend the wedding of your brother.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th March, 2022.

My dear Friend,

          Though our relation is a perennial bond of an intimate relationship, whenever we celebrate any function together our joy knows no bounds. Our heart is filled with pleasure. I received your loving letter last week, but I could not reply earlier. In fact, I was quite busy in the preparation for my elder brother’s marriage. It will come off on the 25th of next month. I and my family invite you wholeheartedly (               ) to attend this auspicious function. I will send you an invitation card formally very soon. So get ready to make your plan to visit me.

          Dear, you would remember our last gathering at the wedding of our mutual cousin. We had had a lot of fun and also wished to have more time to spend together. Alas! We couldn’t. Now we have again got a chance to enjoy the fun after our own heart It will be an occasion of great fun and joy for everyone.

“Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” Jim Rohn

You will also be able to meet some of your old friends. We have also decided to celebrate the function of Mehndi in a unique (                   ) way. We shall sing gay songs and dance to some of the famous tunes. The Baraat will leave for “Taj Mehal” at 7 p.m. The Walima function will be held (              ) in the same venue the next day. I know your time and studies are very precious than any other activity. You are paying full attention to your studies and leaving no stone unturned to translate the dreams of your parents. Don’t forget to bring your movie camera with you. Let me know the date and time of your arrival, so that I may receive you at the railway station.

          Pay my regards to all at home.

 

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

5. Write a letter to your father explaining to him the cause of failure in the exams.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

My dear Father,

          I received your kind letter yesterday, in which you asked me about my result. I am sorry to inform you that my result is very poor. I have failed badly in English and Accounting. Actually, my failure is due to certain reasons.

          Firstly, as you know, I fell seriously ill a few days before the examination. After this illness, I could not study properly. Though I prepared all the subjects yet could not revise them properly. Secondly, the board of examination changed the paper pattern just a month before the examination. So, I could not study my books according to the new pattern. Thirdly, just after the vacation, our lectures in English and Accounting were reduced (               ). The lectures in their place were never delivered again. All these reasons added to my difficulties and I remained (                   ) weak in both these subjects.

          Please keep my previous record in mind and don’t be disappointed.  I assure you, that it is merely a temporary (            ) loss. I promise to show the best possible results in all subjects in future. I just need your prayers to translate my dreams. Kindly pray for my brilliant success.

          Pay my regards to all at home.

Yours affectionately,

X.Y.Z.


Click here for the online lecture on Letter Pattern 

 

6. Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to spend summer vacation in your village.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

Dear Friend,

Though our relationship ……………………I hope this letter would find you in good health and spirits.

          Dear Friend, I am writing this letter to remind you that you promised me to visit my village on summer vacation. It would give you a chance to escape from the humdrum of city life for a few days. The fresh and cool atmosphere in the company of lush green fields will soothe your mind. There flows a link canal with cool water nearby our village.  All my friends enjoy fresh swimming during the scorching heat of summer. We shall also visit the garden of mangoes and Jaman trees. The deep shadow of the trees will mesmerize you. Fields of watermelons are in plenty. The leaves look golden in the mellow afternoon light. There is a calm and gentle breeze with every dawn.  We shall feast our eyes with stunning sunrises and multi-colours of sunsets. There are innumerable beautiful natural sights to see from dawn to dusk. During your stay, you will have a chance to see how the villagers pass their time.

I hope you will not disappoint me and make a plan to spend a few summer holidays with me. Hope to enjoy the pure foods and weather in my village. Pay my regards to your parents and request them on my behalf to allow you to visit my village on summer vacation. Don’t forget to bring your camera with you. Let me know the date and time of your arrival, so that I may receive you at the railway station.

          Pay my regards to all the elders and love to kids at home.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

 

7. Write a letter to your younger brother, giving him a piece of advice/ to give up smoking and pay heed to his studies.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

 

My dear Brother,

          I hope you will be quite well along with the members of your family. I have received a letter from my father. He is much worried about your activities. He has complained that you are wasting your time and health in smoking and other useless activities. Dear brother, smoking is detrimental (                  ) to health and a science student cannot afford such carelessness. You know the merit in professional colleges is going high and high. Unless you get outstanding marks there can be no hope of getting admission to any professional college.

          Then you will realize the importance of hard work and consistency. Therefore, I advise you to give up smoking and all your social activities and devote yourself fully to your studies. You must remember that our father is not a rich man. He has to work hard to meet your educational expenses. We must do our best to come up to his expectations.

          Hopefully, you will mend your ways and learn as much as possible from your worthy teachers and the books. You will realize that inculcating (           ) the habit of hard work is extremely essential for leading a successful and balanced life. Remember! Hard work and perseverance(                 ) is a key to success. I hope you will start acting on my advice.

Your affectionate brother,

X.Y.Z.

8. Write a letter to your friend requesting him/her to lend you some books.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C

12th April, 2022.

Dear Friend,

          I am fine here and I hope you will be fine and happy there. My examination is over. Now I have not much to do these days. I feel free like free birds. I have become so accustomed (                 ) to reading books that I find it hard to pass time without books. For the next few weeks, we have got nothing to do except wait for the result. I know that you are so fond of reading.          

 

I know you have a fine collection of books on English Literature in your personal library. I also love books on English Literature. I am thinking of improving my English. I want to borrow a few novels from you. Six months ago I studied” Mill on the Floss”. I can lend you this novel if you want to read it. I assure you that I shall take care of your books as I do with my books. I shall try to return these books as soon as possible. I hope that you would not again disappoint me.

Pay my regards to all at home.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

 

8. Write a letter to your friend requesting him/her to lend you a camera.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

23rd May, 2022.

Dear Friend,

I received your kind letter. I am pleased to hear that you are fit and healthy. You are also doing well in your studies. Dear friend we some college friends have made a programme to visit Kaghan valley in the summer vacation. I am very excited (                )to visit this beautiful valley. You know it is one of the beautiful valleys of Pakistan.

The purpose of writing this letter is to request you to lend me your Cannon camera for a few days. I have seen the excellent result of your camera. I also want to make every lovely scene of the valley a part of my album. I have a camera on my cell phone, but its result is not so well. I promise that I would use your camera with great care. I think you would not disappoint (               ) me. I am waiting for a positive response from you.

Pay my regards to all at home.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

 

9. Write a letter to your father requesting him to increase your monthly allowance.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

23rd May, 2022.

My dear Father,

          I received your kind letter yesterday. I am happy to know that all the members of the family are enjoying good health. In your letter, you had asked me about my problems.

          I am pleased to tell you that my studies are going very well, but I am facing some financial (                   ) problems. As you know the prices of things are increasing rapidly (                  ) nowadays. The prices of books, clothes and other necessities of life (                             ) have also increased. After paying my hostel dues, I hardly find any money to spend on other things. Therefore, I request you to increase my monthly allowance. I know you have already under the burden (               ) to bear the educational expenses of my sisters who are studying in school. I assure you that I will not waste even a single rupee. I do all my expenses with great care. My only aim in life is to please you by securing an A+ grade in the annual examination.

          I hope all keeping in view all these facts and figures; you will be kind enough to send me the extra amount for a few months.

          Pay my regards to all at home.

          Yours affectionately,

X.Y.Z.

 

10. Write a letter to your friend congratulating him/her on brilliant success.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

Dear Friend,

          I am very happy to know about your brilliant success in the intermediate examination. It is an excellent (                  ) achievement. You have every right to feel proud of it. You have secured very good marks which is a quite remarkable success. Accept my warm and heartiest congratulations on this tremendous (                   ) success. You really work hard to achieve it. I am anxiously (               ) waiting for a party. All the friends have decided to share your joy.

          What is your future plan now with such a high percentage? You will easily get admission to any good medical college. I hope you will also get a scholarship from the Board. After the completion (                   ) of your studies, you will be able to get a respectable job and status in society. You have realized the dream of your parents.

          Pay my regards and congratulations to your parents also.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z

10. Write a letter to your friend congratulating him/her on Birthday.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

My dear Friend,

          Though our relation is a perennial bond of an intimate relationship, whenever we celebrate any function together our joy knows no bounds. Our hearts are filled with pleasure. I am pleased to congratulate you on your birthday. It is an excellent (                    ) day. You have every right to get the pleasure of it. Many, many happy returns of the day! Accept my warm and heartiest congratulations on this occasion. I hope you are inviting your friends to celebrate this event. I am anxiously (              ) waiting for a sumptuous (               ) treat. All the friends have decided to enjoy a get-together. I will come to present you with a gift personally.

          Pay my regards and congratulations to your parents also.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z

 

11. Write a letter to your brother suggesting him/her a reasonable future profession.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C

12th April, 2022.

My dear Brother,

          I hope you will be enjoying your recent achievements in the examination. I am glad to know that you have passed your F.Sc Pre-medical examination securing good marks. It is a great achievement (                  ) and you have every right to feel proud of your abilities. This is only a start and your task is not over yet. Now there is a moment of selecting a respectable profession in life.

          At this stage, I would suggest you join the medical profession. It is one of the noblest professions in your country. As a professional doctor, you will be able to reduce the pain and suffering (           ) of your society. You will be able to get the love and respect of the patients. The best people in the world are those who help the needy and the poor. You can bring happiness to their lives.

          The medical profession is also suited to your character and taste. You are generous (                    ) and kind by heart. Now, you should prepare yourself for the entry test, so that you may be able to join a good medical college of your choice.

          With best wishes and regards.

          Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

12. Write a letter to your brother/friend about the evil of cramming.

 

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

23rd May, 2022.

My dear Brother,

I received your progress report yesterday. It shows your average performance (             ) in almost all the subjects. Your class teacher has remarked that you have written wrong answers to some questions in different subjects.

          Dear brother actually the problem lies with your learning. You have become addicted to cramming (                     ). It is an evil addiction. Owing to your cramming efforts of yours you are unable to understand the tricky questions of the examiners. You are unable to produce exact examples in most of the answers. Resultantly you’ve shown average performance in the exams. You are unable to comprehend (                 ) the very easy concepts in science subjects. It does not help you to develop your self-creativity (                  ) and self-confidence. My dear brother this is an age of competition. You have to prove your abilities and competence.  And this is not possible without producing a reasoning based explanation. I know it is very well that you are an intelligent student, but intelligence is another name for hard work. Only the hard-working students can face the multi-facets (                      ) challenges of modern life.

I hope that you have got my point of view. It’s never too late. Just make a start, stop cramming work and try to understand all the concepts thoroughly. Your worthy teachers are there to help you out with all these problems. Consult your teachers and you will get outstanding results in future. This current result is just an eye-opener for you, so gird up your lion now. Don’t forget to seek guidance from your worthy teachers.       I hope you will act upon my advice and show me an excellent performance next time. Take care of your health also. Pay my regards to parents and love to kids at home.

 

          Yours affectionately,

X.Y.Z.

13. Write a letter to your brother/friend (Improve English).

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th May, 2015.

My dear Brother,

I received your progress report yesterday. It shows your average performance in language subjects. Your class teacher has remarked that you have written wrong answers to questions in language subjects.

          Dear brother, actually the problem lies with your learning. You are unable to understand the meaning of the words used in the questions. The examiner wants you to elaborate/produce exact examples & explanations. Resultantly you’ve shown poor performance in English. You are unable to comprehend the grammatical structure of the language. It does not help you to develop your self-creativity (              ) and self-confidence. My dear brother this is an age of competition. You have to prove your abilities and competence.  And this is not possible without good performance in English. I know that you are an intelligent student, but mind it, intelligence is another name for hard work.

I suggest you study “English Grammar & Composition” thoroughly. Study properly the use of all Parts of Speech. Read English newspapers to increase your vocabulary. It’s never too late. Just make a start and write your own ideas with relevant explanations. Your worthy teachers are there to help you out with all these problems. This current result is just an eye-opener for you, so gird up your lion now.   I hope you will act upon my advice and show me an excellent performance in English next time. Take care of your health also. Pay my regards to parents and love to kids at home.

 

                                                                                             Yours affectionately,

X.Y.Z.

13. Write a letter to your brother/friend(Methods to improve English).

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C

12th April, 2022.

My dear Brother,

          I received your progress report yesterday. It shows your poor performance in English. Your professor of English has also informed me that you are weak in grammatical rules and spellings.

          Remember dear, English is an international language and a major subject at every level. You should pay special attention to improving it. It is a foreign language with quite different structures, grammar, vocabulary and idioms. You should make a plan to improve your English. To the best of my knowledge, I suggest the following methods to improve your English.

          Firstly, you must learn the rules of grammar and composition thoroughly. Secondly, you should consult authentic books of English grammar and composition regularly. Thirdly, try to write something daily and give it you your professor for checking. Fourthly, enrich your vocabulary by reading newspapers and by consulting a dictionary. Moreover, you must consult your professor of English regularly and seek his guidance. He would suggest to you some good books study.

          I hope you will follow my suggestions to improve your English.

          Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

 

14. Write a letter to your mother telling her why you dislike hostel life.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

My dear Mother,

          I received your loving letter in which you asked me about my study and hostel life. I want to inform you that I dislike living in the hostel. Many naughty (                ) and foolish boys live here. They make a noise all the time. They listen to music in loud voice. All this annoys me a lot. The superintendent takes no interest in the affairs of the hostel. It is very difficult for me to bear this fuss (          ). Resultantly, I am unable to concentrate on my studies properly. 

          Dear mother, I remember the calm and comfort at home. Here in the hostel, food is not cooked properly. The cook and the waiters remain unclean all the time. The utensils (                   ) are not cleaned properly. They emit a bad smell. The drinking water is also dirty. Bedrooms are unclean at all. So I want to leave this hostel as early as possible. After all, it is a matter of my health and studies. I hope you will not force me to live here further.

          Pay my regards to all at home.

          Your loving son,

X.Y.Z.

14. Write a letter to your mother telling her that how you like a hostel life.

My dear Mother,

Though our relationship ……………………I hope this letter would find you in good health and spirits.

          Here I am happy with so many friends and class fellows. Though I remember you all, I never feel lonely, in the evening after tea, we play games like carom and table tennis and watch T.V. for half an hour. Then start our study hours which continue till about 10:30 am with a break of half an hour for supper.

          I like the pattern of hostel life and feel that after I leave college, I shall miss it greatly. At night, I have comfortable sleep in my room which I share with another senior student. By good luck, he is very friendly. He helps me often with my studies. The food and tea of the hostel are fine but not as good as those of the home. I get clean clothes and my room remains well-maintained. More about hostel life, I shall tell you when I am with you during the weekend.

          My regards to father and love to children.

Your loving son,

X.Y.Z.

 

15. Write a letter to your younger brother advising him to participate in a speech contest (Extracurricular activities).

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C

12th April, 2022.

My dear Bother,

          I am fine and I hope this letter will find you in the best of your health. The purpose of writing this letter is to arouse your interest in a speech contest. You should know that co-curricular activities are very important to keep you sharp and vigilant. This activity will help to boost up your performance in both academics and practical life. Competition plays a catalytic role in student’s life.

“Pride is an admission of weakness; it secretly fears all competition and dreads all rivals.”

Fulton Sheen

This competition will teach you how to compile and study the main topic thoroughly. It will also improve your references in the main subjects of studies. I suggest you to take part in all extra-curricular activities like, sports, quiz competitions, debates etc. These activities will develop the value of patience, discipline and teamwork, which are essential to lead a successful life.

They keep you healthy and active. They also make you fresh for studies.   I know you do not like such activities. You think it is only waste of time and money. However, I would like to suggest you to show your interest in all speech contests held in your college.  It is useful for your physical and mental fitness. You can only study if you are healthy. These healthy activities keep you active and smart. A good participation will always remain a part and parcel throughout in your life.

          I hope you will act upon my advice and start taking interest in some co-curricular activities.

          With best wishes and regards to all at home.

 

Yours affectionately,

X.Y.Z.

 

16. Write a letter to your friend sympathizing on his failure.

 

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

23rd May, 2022.

My dear Brother,

I received your progress report yesterday. It shows your poor performance in almost all the subjects. Your class teacher has remarked that you have given wrong answers. It grieved me much to hear about it.

          I know well the critical circumstances that you had to face just two months before the examination. The accidental death of your father made you shattered. It disturbed your routine and you were unable to concentrate fully on your studies. Dear, don’t let these discouraging happenings upset you. Sooner or later everyone is to die. Great men in the world are those who accept the challenges of time. They never succumb to difficulties. They face the challenges boldly and courageously. 

 

Dear, gird up your loin to take a new start. You will have to unveil the vigour which you have often showed in your performance. I know you can make the best use of your abilities. You will leave no stone unturned to get through all difficulties. Only the hard working students can face the multi-facets challenges of modern studies.

I hope that you have got my point of view. It’s never too late. Just make a start, stop mourning and try to understand all the concepts thoroughly. Your worthy teachers are there to help you out in all these problems. This current result is just an eye-opener for you.   I hope you will act upon my advice and show me excellent performance next time. Take care of your health also. Pay my regards to parents and love to kids at home.

          With best wishes and regards to all at home.

          Yours affectionately,

X.Y.Z.


Click here for the online lecture on Letter Pattern 

 

 

17. Write a letter to your younger brother to take part in Co-curricular activities. (games/sports).

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

My dear Bother,

          I am fine and I hope this letter will find you in the best of your health. The purpose of writing this letter to arouse your interest in sports and games. You should know that games are very important to keep you fit and sharp. These sports help to boost up your performance in both academics and practical life. They teach you how to learn patience, discipline and teamwork, which are essential(                   ) to lead a successful life. They keep you healthy and active. They also make you fresh for studies. I also play hockey daily to keep myself fit and healthy. I suggest you to play some games.

          I know you do not like any sports. You think it is only waste of time and money. Almost everybody loves games. However, if you cannot follow my advice, you may show your interest in some other healthy activities.  It is useful for your physical and mental fitness. You can only study if you are healthy. These healthy activities keep you active and smart. A good participation will always remain a part and parcel (                )throughout in your life.

          I hope you will act upon my advice and start taking interest in some sports and games.

          With best wishes and regards to all at home.

Yours affectionate brother,

X.Y.Z.

 

 

18. Write a letter to your father to telling him about annual sports activities. (games/sports) of your college

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

My dear Father ,

          I am fine and I hope this letter will find you in the best of your health. The purpose of writing this letter to tell you about annual sports gala/ activities of my college. Recently, I enjoyed much the sports activities arranged by my college.

          Different classes were awarded different titles of their houses. I was enlisted in Fatima House. We had full week for practice and exercise. All the students of my class participated in different games. Some of them participated in Aerobics & Athletics and others participated in Tug War, Sack Race, Chatti Race etc. All the students were in good zest and zeal. There were tough competitions in all sports. Our teachers nominated me for Three Legs Race, and won second prize.

Father, the sports activities have taught me how to learn patience, discipline and teamwork, which are essential to lead a successful life. They keep us healthy and active. They also make us fresh for studies. Now I have come to know that a good participation always remains a part and parcel (                         ) throughout in student’s life.

Father, you must know that my interest in games cannot divert my attention from my studies. I am also taking full interest in my studies. I have topped the class in recent examination of the college. I believe that a good sportsman can also be a good student. I just need your blessings to translate my cherish dreams.

 

          With best wishes and regards to all at home.

Yours affectionate brother,

X.Y.Z.

 

 

19. Write a letter to your friend telling him/her about your impression of the college teachers.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

My dear Friend,

          I hope this letter will find you in the best of health and spirits. I am quite right as well. Dear, after joining college it seems to me that we have come into a new academic world. After the tough(             ) routine of school, the college life seems to be a blessing. Freedom of movement and extra-curricular activities lime sports, quiz competitions, debates etc. are astonishing for me. But besides everything I am greatly inspired (             )by the faculty of our college. Our school teachers also taught us well. But these college teachers surpass (            ) them with their best professional approach and their specialization in the subjects. They teach in friendly manner. They enhance      (                 ) our thinking and creative abilities unlike school teachers. They do not promote cramming. They encourage the students to have high aims and motivate them to achieve these aims.

I really like and admire my college teachers. They are just the best. And I feel a great honour to be taught by such skillful, dedicated, hardworking, loving and affectionate teachers.

Please pay my regards to your father and mother.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

 

6. Write a letter to your friend requesting him/her to accompany you to hill station.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

Dear Friend,

It is long since you paid us a visit. Since then I have no news from you. Hope you are in your usual fine spirit and health.

          I am writing this letter with a purpose. Actually, I have made a plan to go on a trip to Kaghan on coming weekend. We are four friends except you. But I have a suggestion that you must go with us. It will be a memorable        (                  ) visit. Since many days have passed we do not visit any place together. This is an occasion to sit and enjoy together.

          As you know, the weather of Kaghan valley is fine nowadays. So you must accept my suggestion and go with us. Do not forget to bring your camera with you. I hope you will not disappoint me. Let me know the date and time of your arrival so that I may receive you at the railway station.

          Pay my regards to all at home.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

 

 

21. Write a letter to your friend about an accident you have seen.

Examination Hall,

(City) A.B.C.

12th April, 2022.

My dear Friend,

Though our relationship ……………………I hope this letter would find you in good health and spirits.

          Dear I can’t say whether this letter is more shocking than interesting as it is about a very horrible accident. Yesterday when I was returning from college, and as I reached the first road crossing I say van directly hitting a big bus in front of me. I was on my bike, when is saw this dangerous accident. The drive of the van was trying to overtake a car that the bus suddenly appeared from the opposite direction. He could not apply the brakes completely. Both the vehicles collided and there were many hue and cries. Three passengers in the van died at the sport. The bus driver fell unconscious(             ). Soon the injured were taken in some passing cars to the General Hospital. May all bless them recovery soon.

          Please write to me how you feel about this accident. With best wishes.

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

Write a letter to invited your friend to a birthday party.

 

Examination Hall,

City A.B.C.

May 12, 2023.

 

Dear Friend

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to you with great joy and excitement as my birthday is just around the corner, and I would be honoured to have you join me in celebrating this special day.

On Sunday, I will be hosting a birthday party at my place, starting at 6.00 p.m. at my home. I have planned a fun-filled evening with music, delicious food, and great company. It would love to have your company and share in the laughter and create beautiful memories together.

Please inform me so that I can make the necessary arrangements for the party. If you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, please let me know in advance, and I will ensure that there are suitable options available for you.

I truly value our friendship, and your presence would make my birthday celebration complete. Your company is always a source of joy and happiness, and I cannot imagine celebrating without you by my side.

Looking forward to seeing you and spending a fantastic evening together. Let's make it a memorable birthday!

Yours sincerely,

X.Y.Z.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indefinite Pronouns- EEENO -SANAM & FMBSO

Punctuation - Book I Part I English