Elon Musk's Mobile Pi

Image
Tesla Model Pi How is the world making progress in science and technology, we are still looking for a great marriage hall to celebrate our unique wedding with all pump and show. Read the following features and see how education is helping the people who want to move and serve humanity. I. Introduction - Elon Musk's new venture: Tesla Model Pi smartphone II. Revolutionary Features - Disrupting the smartphone market III. Comparison to Competition - iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel IV. Key Advantages - Reasons behind Musk's claim to "destroy" existing smartphones V. Conclusion Impact of Tesla Model Pi on the smartphone industry Elon Musk, the innovative mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, and Neuralink, has announced his latest venture. It will change the mindset:  the Tesla Model Pi smartphone. This revolutionary device promises to shake up the smartphone market, challenging the dominance of industry leaders like iPhone,  Samsung Galaxy,  and Google Pixel.  But what sets the

Verb Corrections - No.5 -MDCAT

Choose the correct option -Verb Corrections- No. 5 in English Grammar 
Click here to attempt a test of the Sequence of Tenses

1. She always ____ her meal herself.   


ANSWER= (B) cooks 
Explanation: She always cooks her meals herself. 

2. She ____ her work better than her sister.  


     D
ANSWER= (A) does
Explanation: She does her work better than her sister (does). 

3. She ____ English in our college.  

ANSWER= (B) teaches
Explanation:  She teaches English in our college.  

5. He ____ to work hard so that he may get good marks. 


ANSWER= (C) wants
Explanation: He wants to work hard so that he may get good marks. 

6. She ____ full attention to her studies. 

ANSWER= (B) does not pay
Explanation: She does not pay full attention to her studies.  

7.  Does he ____ a good knowledge of computers. 


ANSWER= (B) have
Explanation: Does he have good knowledge of computers? 

8. If she ____ a chance, she will do it.  

ANSWER= (C) gets
Explanation: If she gets a chance, she will do it.

9. Sara ____ a gift for her father.




ANSWER= (B) has bought
Explanation: Sara has bought a gift for her father.

10.  The children ____ nothing about their rights. 


ANSWER= (D) know
Explanation: The children know nothing about their rights.

11.  You ____ to work hard to get the student's scholarship.    



ANSWER= (C) have
Explanation: You have to work hard to get the student's scholarship.

12. If he ____ the exam, he will get good grades.





ANSWER= (C) takes
Explanation: If he takes the exam, he will get good grades


13. On Monday we ____ to watch a movie.  


ANSWER= (B) went
Explanation: On Monday we went to watch a movie.  

14. If you ____ your hand in the fire, you get burnt. 




ANSWER= (B) put
Explanation: If you put your hand in the fire, you get burnt.

15. I shall be able to ____ my duties well. 




ANSWER= (D) perform
Explanation: I shall be able to perform my duties well.  

16. She ____ any books of mine.    





ANSWER= (B)  does not have
Explanation: She does not have any books of mine.  

17. She ____ me her name and I told her my name.   





ANSWER= (D)  told
Explanation: She told me her name and I told her mine.

18. She ____ her friend tomorrow.   





ANSWER= (B) will help
Explanation: She will help her friend tomorrow. 

19. They ____ short of their funds. 





ANSWER= (B) have run
Explanation: They have run short of their funds.

20. Sara ____ more prizes than those of her friends. 





ANSWER= (D) has got
Explanation: Sara has got more prizes than those her friends.  

Past Papers Practice Test- Verb Corrections

Q. Choose the Correct Form of the Verb.

1. I ______ my hands because they were dirty. 

a) wash        b) washing

c) to wash    d) washed

2. How did you ______ the police yesterday?  

a) helps           b) helping 

c) to help        d) help 

3. I have ______ some coffee. Would you like some?   

a) makes         b) made  

c) to make      d) making  

4. We played basketball on Sunday, but we ______ any match. 

a) didn't win             b) didn't won   

c) didn't wins            d) wasn't winning   

5. They had reached the hall before we ______ there.

a) reach         b) reached    

c) reaches     d) had reached    

6. Many different languages ______ in the Philippines. 

a) be spoken     b) are spoken     

c) am spoken     d) is spoken     

7. Have you ever ______ a very fast car? 

a) drive         b) drives     

c) driven      d) drove     

8. A bird flew in through the open window while we ______ our dinner. 

a) is having             b) were having   

c) being having     d) are having     

9. All the tickets for the concert were ______ very quickly yesterday. 

a) are sold              b) were sold      

c) was sold             d)  sold      

10 We ______ up by loud music in the middle of the night. 

a) has awoken        b) is awoken      

c) were awoken     d) are awoken      

11. She  _______ the clothes when I saw her. 

a) wash         b) was washing

c) to wash    d) has washed

12. How did they ______ the minister?  

a) approaches     b) approach  

c) to approach     d) approached  

13. I have not ______ any mistakes in the send-up paper.    

a) makes         b) made  

c) to make     d) making  

14. Did they ______  the match very well last night?  

a) play         b) played    

c) plays      d) playing    

15. They ______ college when the bell was ringing.

a) reach         b) reached    

c) reaches     d) had reached    

16. I ______ to bed early because I was tired.

a) was going          b) is going      

c) went                 d) has gone      

17. I have never ______ a horse in my life. 

a) ride              b) rides      

c) ridden         d) rode      

18. I have lost my bag. Have you ______ it? 

a) is seen   b) seen 

c) see         d) are seen      

19. We ______ a very good film yesterday. 

a) are seen         b) saw       

c) was seen       d) see       

20. I feel good. I ____ very well last night. 

a) has slept         b) is sleeping       

c) were slept       d) slept       

Answers to the worksheet:

1. I washed my hands because they were dirty. 

2. How did you help the police yesterday?  

3. I have made some coffee. Would you like some?   

4. We played basketball on Sunday, but we didn't win any matches. 

5. They had reached the hall before we reached there.

6. Many different languages are spoken in the Philippines. 

7. Have you ever driven a very fast car? 

8. A bird flew in through the open window while we were having our dinner. 

9. All the tickets for the concert were sold very quickly yesterday. 

10 We were awoken by loud music in the middle of the night. 

11. She was washing her clothes when I saw her. 

12. How did they approach the minister?  

13. I have not made any mistakes in the paper.    

14. Did they play the match very well last night?  

15. They reached college when the bell was ringing.

16. I went to bed early because I was tired.

17. I have never ridden a horse in my life. 

18. I have lost my bag. Have you seen it? 

19. We saw a very good film yesterday. 

20. I feel good. I slept very well last night

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Indefinite Pronouns- EEENO -SANAM & FMBSO

Punctuation - Book I Part I English