Elon Musk's Mobile Pi

Image
Tesla Model Pi How is the world making progress in science and technology, we are still looking for a great marriage hall to celebrate our unique wedding with all pump and show. Read the following features and see how education is helping the people who want to move and serve humanity. I. Introduction - Elon Musk's new venture: Tesla Model Pi smartphone II. Revolutionary Features - Disrupting the smartphone market III. Comparison to Competition - iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel IV. Key Advantages - Reasons behind Musk's claim to "destroy" existing smartphones V. Conclusion Impact of Tesla Model Pi on the smartphone industry Elon Musk, the innovative mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, and Neuralink, has announced his latest venture. It will change the mindset:  the Tesla Model Pi smartphone. This revolutionary device promises to shake up the smartphone market, challenging the dominance of industry leaders like iPhone,  Samsung Galaxy,  and Google Pixel.  But what sets the

Reported Speech-Notes

Reported Speech (Present into Past Tense)

Example:

She said, "I go to school college daily."

"She said" is a reporting speech, and "I go to school college daily." is a reported speech.

Two Main Rules:

i. First Persons (I, my, me & we, our, us) of Reported Speech are changed according to the Subject of Reporting Speech

ii. Second Persons (You, Your, You ) of Reported Speech are changed according to the Object of Reporting Speech

Note: Third persons (he, she) of Reported speech are NOT changed.

a. When 'said' is used in Reporting Speech, then

Direct    |   Indirect

    go     | went

 write    | wrote

has       | had

is writing   |   was writing 

am writing |    was writing 

are writing  |     were writing 

has written  |    had written

have written |    had written 

was writing   |   had been writing 

were writing   | had been writing

will write    |   would write

shall write  | would write 

don't play | didn't play 

Change into Direct Speech:

i. First Persons (I, my, me & we, our, us) of Reported Speech are changed according to the Subject of Reporting Speech

1. She said, "I write poems."
    She told that she wrote poems.

2. She said to him, "You write poems."
    She told him that he wrote poems.

3. He said to her, "You write poems."
4. He said to me, "I am writing poems."
5. Ali said to her, "I have written  many poems."
6. They said to her, "You don't write poems."
7. She said to her, "I did not write poems."
8. I said to her, "You write poems."
9. You said to her, "You don't write poems."
10. I said to her, "I have written poems."
11. She said, "I'm fine today."
 
Change of Adverbs:
today into that day 
yesterday into the previous 
tomorrow into the next day
tonight into that night 
now into then 
this into that 
it into that 
here into there

12. He said, "I have posted the letters." 
13. She said, "I don't have any book " 
14. He said to me, "You teach me English."
15. They said, "We have done nothing." 
16. He said to her, "You teach me English."
17. They said to me, "We are your students."
18. She said to him, "I didn't invite you to the party."
19. She said to me, "He doesn't help me in my studies."
20. The teacher said to me, "You are doing very well."  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indefinite Pronouns- EEENO -SANAM & FMBSO

Punctuation - Book I Part I English