Elon Musk's Mobile Pi
Correction of Pronouns
Click here to mark the Adjective correction with Bubbles Worksheet
Choose the correction option:
1. One should do his duty honestly.
A) One should does his duty honestly.
B) One should do their duty honestly.
C) One should does one's duty honestly.
D) One should do one's duty honestly.
2. They are his brothers-in-laws.
A) They are their brother's-in-law.
B) They are their brothers-in-laws.
C) They are their brothers-in-law.
D) They are theirs brothers-in-laws.
3. I'm your's sincerely.
A) I'm your sincerely.
B) I'm yours sincerely.
C) I'm yours sincere.
D) I'm your sincerely.
4. He has done one's work.
A) He has done once work.
B) He has done his work.
C) He has done one work.
D) He has done one's work.
5. He is taller than me.
A) He is tall then me.
B) He is taller than I.
C) He is taller than mine.
D) He is tall than my
6. She is working for hers life.
A) She is working for hers life.
B) She is work for her life.
C) She is working to her life.
D) She is working for her life.
7. They are doing theirs work.
A) They are doing his work.
B) They are doing your's work.
C) They are doing theirs work.
D) They are doing their work.
8. It is I who has done very well.
A) It is I who has do very well.
B) It is I who has doing very well.
C) It is I who has done very well.
D) It is I who have done very well.
9. It is you who has done very well.
A) It is you who has do very well.
B) It is you'r who has doing very well.
C) It is you who have done very well.
D) It is you who has done very well.
10. She is taller that her mother.
A) She is tall than her mother.
B) She is taller than her mother.
C) She is taller when her mother.
D) She is taller then her mother.
12. They were abusing ____ another.
A) every
B) each
C) one an
D) one
13. Her house is ___ than my house.
A) more tidier
B) tidier
C) more tidy
D) tidy
14. Let them ___ what they want to do.
A) did
B) doing
C) does
D) do
15. This is the boy ___ has supported me.
A) whom
B) who
C) whose
D) that
16. This shirt is ___ and that is mine.
A) her
B) hers
C) him
D) me
17. Either of the two sisters ___ done her work.
A) have
B) has
C) is
D) are
18. None of these boys ___ done his work.
A) have
B) is
C) has
D) are
19. When I saw the child, ____ was crying for the milk.
A) she
B) they
C) he
D) it
20. What has happened ____ crystal clear now.
A) have
B) has
C) is
D) are
Answers to the Worksheet
1(D) 2(C) 3(B) 4(B) 5(B)
6(D) 7(D) 8(D) 9(C) 10(B)
11(B) 12(D) 13(B) 14(D) 15(B)
16(B) 17(B) 18(C) 19(D) 20(C)
Click here to attempt the Correctio of Adverbs
Comments
Post a Comment