Elon Musk's Mobile Pi

Image
Tesla Model Pi How is the world making progress in science and technology, we are still looking for a great marriage hall to celebrate our unique wedding with all pump and show. Read the following features and see how education is helping the people who want to move and serve humanity. I. Introduction - Elon Musk's new venture: Tesla Model Pi smartphone II. Revolutionary Features - Disrupting the smartphone market III. Comparison to Competition - iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel IV. Key Advantages - Reasons behind Musk's claim to "destroy" existing smartphones V. Conclusion Impact of Tesla Model Pi on the smartphone industry Elon Musk, the innovative mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, and Neuralink, has announced his latest venture. It will change the mindset:  the Tesla Model Pi smartphone. This revolutionary device promises to shake up the smartphone market, challenging the dominance of industry leaders like iPhone,  Samsung Galaxy,  and Google Pixel.  But what sets the

Conditional Sentences Test No.1

Choose the correct option -Conditional Sentences No 1- in English Grammar 

1. If he comes, we ___ chess together.  


ANSWER= (B) shall play
Explanation: If he comes, we shall chess together. 

2. She can pass the exam if she ____ hard.


     D
ANSWER= (A) works
Explanation: She can pass the exam if she works hard. 

3. If I were a bird, I ____ very happy.

ANSWER= (A) would be
Explanation: If I were a bird, I would be very happy. 

5. Work hard If you ____ to be healthy. 


ANSWER= (C) want
Explanation: Work hard if you want to be healthy. 

6. Had he known that he ___ that. 

ANSWER= (B) would have not done 
Explanation: Had he known that he would have not done that.  

7.  If he ____ a plan, he would act upon it. 


ANSWER= (B) made
Explanation: If he made a play, he would act upon it. 

8. If everybody is ambitious, everybody ____ success.   

ANSWER= (B) will get 
Explanation: If everybody is ambitious, everybody will get success. 
 

9. Sara bought a gift for her mother when she ___ her first salary.  




ANSWER= (A) drew
Explanation: Sara bought a gift for her mother when she drew her first salary.

10.  If he ____ his name, he would tell me. 


ANSWER= (D) knew
Explanation: If he knew his name, he would tell me.
11.  Provided that the meeting ____ , I will leave the meeting earlier.   


ANSWER= (C) has ended
Explanation: Provided that the meeting has finished, I will leave the meeting earlier.

12. If he takes the exam, he ____ good grades.





ANSWER= (C) can get 
Explanation: If he takes the exam, he can get good grades

13. If I had more money, I ____ another mobile.


ANSWER= (B) would buy
Explanation: If I had more money, I would buy another mobile. 

14. If you put your hand in the fire, you ____. 




ANSWER= (B) get burns
Explanation: If you put your hand in the fire, you get burnt.

15. If you don't water the plants, they ____. 




ANSWER= (D) die
Explanation: If you don't water the plants, they die.

16. If she was blessed with a baby, she ___ happier.   





ANSWER= (B) would be
Explanation: If she was blessed with a baby, she would be happier. 

17. Since it's hard to resist a sunny day in winter, some teachers ____ outside.   





ANSWER= (D) hold
Explanation: Since it's hard to resist a sunny day in winter, some teachers hold classes outside.

18. She ____ the airport in time unless the taxi driver had known the route well. 





ANSWER= (B) could have reached
Explanation: She could have reached the airport in time unless the taxi driver had known the route well

19. They have run their sugar. They wish they ___ so much of it.  





ANSWER= (C) hadn't wasted
Explanation: They have run their sugar, They wish they had not wasted so much of it.

20. Sara ___ to let us know when she is ready for dinner. 





ANSWER= (D) will call
Explanation: Sara will call to let us know when she is ready for dinner. 

21. We shall put the key in the lock if we ____ it.




ANSWER= (B) get
Explanation: We shall put the key in the lock if we get it.

22. I shall call you when I ___ any information. 




ANSWER= (B) get
Explanation: I shall call you when I get any information

23. You ____ me whenever you need. 





ANSWER= (D) may call
Explanation: You may call me whenever you need

24. If I ____ one chapter of his book I shall finish it within a month.   





ANSWER= (A) read
Explanation: If I read one chapter of his book I shall finish it within a month.  

25. Unless you work hard, you ____ the CSS exam.  





ANSWER= (B)  cannot pass
Explanation: Unless you work hard, you cannot pass the CSS exam.

26. Success only consists of hard work, so ____ hard if you want success.





ANSWER= (C) work
Explanation: Success only consists of hard work, so work hard if you want success. 

27. If She gave her consent, we ___ with the case. 





ANSWER= (C) would proceed
Explanation: If She gave her consent, we shall proceed with the case

28. If they ____ in clothes, they must earn a good profit. 



ANSWER= (B) deal  in
Explanation: If they deal in clothes, they must earn a good profit

29. If she wishes, she ____ in her dancing.



     C) excels

ANSWER= (A) will excel
Explanation: If she wishes, she will excel in her dancing.

30. Had I known the secret earlier, I ____ great wealth.





ANSWER= (D) would have won
Explanation: Had I known the secret earlier, I would have won great wealth. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Indefinite Pronouns- EEENO -SANAM & FMBSO

Punctuation - Book I Part I English