Elon Musk's Mobile Pi

Image
Tesla Model Pi How is the world making progress in science and technology, we are still looking for a great marriage hall to celebrate our unique wedding with all pump and show. Read the following features and see how education is helping the people who want to move and serve humanity. I. Introduction - Elon Musk's new venture: Tesla Model Pi smartphone II. Revolutionary Features - Disrupting the smartphone market III. Comparison to Competition - iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel IV. Key Advantages - Reasons behind Musk's claim to "destroy" existing smartphones V. Conclusion Impact of Tesla Model Pi on the smartphone industry Elon Musk, the innovative mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, and Neuralink, has announced his latest venture. It will change the mindset:  the Tesla Model Pi smartphone. This revolutionary device promises to shake up the smartphone market, challenging the dominance of industry leaders like iPhone,  Samsung Galaxy,  and Google Pixel.  But what sets the

Verb- Choose the correct option - English Learning Grammar

Choose the correct option -
Verbs (Present & Past Tense) in English Grammar 


PRESENT TENSE
Present Indefinite Tense
Subject + Verb 1st +s/es + Object
He, she, it, single name + Verb 1st+s/es
1. She sings a song.
2. She does not sing a song.
3. Does she sing a song?
4. Does she not sing a song?

I, we, they, you, plural name + Verb 1st
1. I play cricket.
2. I do not play cricket.
3. Do I play cricket?
4. Do I not play cricket?
5. What do you play?
6. Where do you go to play?
Adverbs:
usually, daily, every day, always, frequently

Choose the correct option- Verbs:
1. She ____ to college daily.  


ANSWER= (C)  goes
Explanation: She goes to college daily.

2. He ____ his sister at college daily. 


     D
ANSWER= (C) drops
Explanation: He drops her sister at college daily. 

3. She ____ her books now.  

ANSWER= (C) is binding
Explanation:  She is binding her books now.

5. All the children ____ an essay yesterday. 


ANSWER= (A) wrote 
Explanation: All the children wrote an essay yesterday

6. All the children ____ in the class for an hour. 

ANSWER= (B) have been standing
Explanation: All the children have been standing in the class for an hour.   

7.  He ____ already ____  up smoking.  


ANSWER= (B) has given
Explanation: SHe has already given up smoking. 

8. They ____  a plan before I suggested them.  

ANSWER= (C) made
Explanation: They had made a plan before I suggested them.

9. Sara ____ any chance to promote the idea.




ANSWER= (B) did not get
Explanation: Sara did not get any chance to promote the idea. 

Click here to learn and attempt a Test of 'since and for'

10.  The children ____ no mistake.  


ANSWER= (B) have made
Explanation: The children have made no mistake.


11.  The kids usually____ their parents.



ANSWER= (A) obey
Explanation: The kids usually obey their parents.

12. The principal ____ let the boys sit in the class.





ANSWER= (C) has let 
Explanation: The principal has let the boys sit in the class

To learn more 

Click here to attempt a Test of Singular and Plural Verb

13. All the boys ____ a noise in the class.  


ANSWER= (B) are making 
Explanation: All the boys are making a noise in the class.

14. He has got his notes ____ by his brother. 




ANSWER= (B) typed 
Explanation: He has got his notice typed by his brother.

15. I ____ my suit just now. 




ANSWER= (D) have pressed
Explanation: I have pressed my suit just now.  

16. I bought a gift for my mother when I ____ my first salary.    





ANSWER= (B)  drew
Explanation: I bought a gift for my mother when I drew my first salary.   

17. She does not ____ Mathematics at home.  





ANSWER= (D)  study
Explanation: She does not study Mathematics at home.

Click here to learn the SIX BASIC RULES for correction

18. She did not ____ her time in class. 





ANSWER= (B) waste 
Explanation: She did not waste her time in class. 

19. They ____ a new project before the end of June. 





ANSWER= (C) had completed
Explanation: They had completed a new project before the end of June. 

Watch a detailed video on YouTube: Causative Verbs 

20. Sara has ____ two new friends in the class. 





ANSWER= (D) 
Explanation: Sara has got two new friends in the class. 

21. We ____ in class since morning.




ANSWER= (B) have sat studying 
Explanation: We have sat studying in class since morning.

22. I ____ my English notes. 




ANSWER= (B) have not typed 
Explanation: I have not typed my English notes.

23. Don't let my time ____ on gossip.





ANSWER= (D) waste
Explanation: Don't let my time be wasted on gossip

24. He was not studying when I ____ her. 





ANSWER= (A) called 
Explanation: He was not studying when I called her. 

25. Some people stopped and ____ the boy and the woman. 





ANSWER= (B) stood watching  
Explanation: Some people stopped and stood watching the boy and the woman.

26. The teacher ____ all the students obey the rules. 





ANSWER= (C) has made
Explanation: The teacher has made all the students obey the rules

27. Before I asked her, she ____ the program. 



     C) rescheduling 

ANSWER= (A) had rescheduled
Explanation: Before I asked her, she had rescheduled the program. 

28. He had his house ____ green last year.





ANSWER= (C) painted
Explanation: He had his house painted green last year.  

29. Did she ask her friends ____ her fee?





ANSWER= (C)  to pay
Explanation: Did she ask her friends to pay her fee 

30. Our father had bought a new house before we ____ our studies.





ANSWER= (C) finished
Explanation: Our father had bought a new house before we finished our studies. 


MDCAT Self-Assessment Test No 1 

Student!

If you still have any questions regarding any question or you want any other worksheet to mark the bubbles, comment in the box. Mark twice at least one worksheet daily.

Suggested books for you to study:

1. Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary

2. Practical English Grammar by Micheal Swan 

or 

Type 

Essential Grammar by Masood Sadiq

Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indefinite Pronouns- EEENO -SANAM & FMBSO

Punctuation - Book I Part I English